At MAG we have a firm belief that the key to producing great games is teamwork and trust. We are about 90 friendly people working in our offices in Stockholm and Brighton. Each team owns its respective game and decides on how best to proceed in development. This way, everyone at MAG feels valued and has the opportunity to make a great impact and get a lot of ownership within a positive environment.
In order to drive innovation and learning within the company, we have monthly hackathons during which everyone in the company comes together to learn new things, work on side projects, develop game concepts, and/or build prototypes for new games. We believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, and this is how we nicknamed ourselves The Good Times Factory. Making great games should be fun, and we encourage that!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People & Culture team in Stockholm. In the role, you will have full ownership of all TA initiatives and processes for both our Stockholm and Brighton Studio. We see that you have a passion for tech recruitment and enjoy all stages of the process, from search to hire.
Your role will include:
- Be responsible for attracting/sourcing and hiring professional candidates ensuring a world-class candidate experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers and teams to understand their specific people needs and build tailored recruitment strategies to deliver against them
- Coach, support & challenge hiring team using your recruitment expertise to ensure we hire the best talent in the market and be a recruitment expert when it comes to tech talent specifically
- In partnership with our Marketing team work with Employer Branding initiatives, plan and coordinate our ambitions to build an attractive and authentic employer brand
To be considered we believe you must have:
- Senior experience in full-cycle tech recruitment
- Previously worked in the game industry or with another tech company where you hired Developers
- Understanding of selection methods and techniques
- A search expert who knows where to find the best talent
- Experience in leading TA processes independently in an organization and great stakeholder management skills
- An interest and understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- A flair for candidate care
What we offer:
- A fun and friendly culture with fantastic colleagues
- A nice and cosy office in central Stockholm
- Friday breakfasts and After Works
- Private healthcare insurance
- Healthcare allowance
- Favorable pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly bonus
- An generous individual development budget
- Carbon offset program to compensate for our CO2 footprints
Welcome with your application!
Looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter. Since summer holiday is coming up our response might take a bit longer. Interviews will most likely happen in August.
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more.
And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 250 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made. From MAG's diverse catalogue of games, other well know titles are Word Domination, WordBrain, QuizDuel and our latest release Wordzee.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play 2015 and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!