Come work at the Good Times Factory!
At MAG we have a firm belief that the key to producing great games is teamwork and trust. We trust everyone in the company with the freedom to decide what team they want to work with and how they can most effectively contribute.
In turn, each team owns its respective game and decides on how best to proceed in development. This way, everyone at MAG feels valued and has the opportunity to work on the projects that they love within a positive environment.
In order to drive innovation within the company, we have monthly hackathons during which everyone in the company comes together to learn new things, work on side projects, develop game concepts, and/or build prototypes for new games. We believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, and this is how we nicknamed ourselves The Good Times Factory. Making great games should be fun, and we encourage that!
We’re looking for a driven, creative and high performance Artist to join the Ruzzle team. In addition to creating great designs you are also expected to help your team in making decisions and designing features. The role requires you to be versatile and have a great eye for detail for what looks and feels good and of course, a passion for making games. If you’re that person we would love to hear from you!
- Create User Interface
- To produce quality artwork for Ruzzle
- Illustrations for 2D games
- Designing for the user at all times
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Few years of relevant full time working experience
- A strong portfolio showing skills and flexibility
- Good understanding in iOS and Android design standards
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop and any design/prototyping tool like Figma or Sketch
- Experience with working in Game engine
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Fluent in English
- A Team player
Nice to have
- Having built and launched a mobile game on iOS and Android
- Experience from Unity
- Animation skills
- UX knowledge
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!