About MAG (in brief!)
At MAG Interactive we make mobile games that feel good. As a part of this fun and dynamic industry, it’s our mission to spread joy to players around the world. With over 350 million downloads globally, we credit our success to our awesome colleagues and we hope you'll join the team!
The role - UI Artist
We’re looking for a driven, creative and high-performance UI Artist to join the QuizDuel team. In addition to creating great designs, you are also expected to help your team in making decisions and designing features. The role requires you to be versatile but you should have a keen eye for UI and UX. Other than that you should know what looks and feels good and of course, a passion for making games. If you’re that person we would love to hear from you!
Take a look at some of our artist's work here: https://www.artstation.com/mag_interactive/albums/all
- Maintain and evolve the design framework
- Create User Interface!
- Produce quality artwork for QuizDuel
- Create illustrations and icons for 2D games
- Design for the player at all times
- Collaborate with Marketing in creation of marketing assets
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Few years of relevant full-time working experience
- A strong portfolio showing skills and flexibility
- Good understanding of iOS and Android design standards
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator and any design/prototyping tool like Figma
- Experience with working with a live application
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a cross-functional team setting
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Having built and launched a mobile game on iOS and Android
- Experience from Unity
- Wireframing experience
- Animation skills
- UX knowledge
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company bonus
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and private health insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Gym allowance
- Generous learning and development budget
- Monthly After works
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company wide carbon off-setting and CSR initiatives
- Free Swedish lessons (if you wish to learn a new language!)
At MAG, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated and empowered to bring their true selves to work!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent bias and discrimination against people regardless of; gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect.
We are MAG Interactive – a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s games have been downloaded more than 350 million times. We create a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Our games have been selected Best of Google Play, Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries.
MAG Interactive was founded in Stockholm in 2010.