Come work at the Good Times Factory!
At MAG we have a firm belief that the key to producing great games is teamwork and trust. We trust everyone in the company with the freedom to decide what team they want to work with and how they can most effectively contribute.
In turn, each team owns its respective game and decides on how best to proceed in development. This way, everyone at MAG feels valued and has the opportunity to work on the projects that they love within a positive environment.
In order to drive innovation within the company, we have monthly hackathons during which everyone in the company comes together to learn new things, work on side projects, develop game concepts, and/or build prototypes for new games. We believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, and this is how we nicknamed ourselves The Good Times Factory. Making great games should be fun, and we encourage that!
Our Live Operated games have been downloaded 60 million times and are established as firm favourites with our large audience of loyal players.
We are looking for a Unity Developer to help us deliver, maintain and optimize a high quality live service to ensure a fresh and interesting experience for our players. You will join a small and high performing team, influencing millions of players! Your main responsibilities will consist of maintaining stability of Games in Live Ops, integrate back end services and SDKs and assist in game design.
- Maintain the live games and run in-game events
- Design and implement new features
- Create and maintain in-game event tools and systems
- Review, build and deploy game updates to live and development environments
- Monitor data to identify and resolve player issues and outages
- Assist with the resolution of support tickets
- Working knowledge of mobile game development (iOS and Android)
- At least 3 years of experience using Unity and C#
- The ability to write well-structured code
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Experience working with analytics (ticketing, monitoring, diagnostics)
- Self-motivation to take initiatives and a mind for problem-solving
- A team-oriented mindset who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
- Fluent in English
It is also great if you have
- A passion for games
- Built and launched one or more mobile games on iOS and Android
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more.
And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 250 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play 2015 and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!