Come work at the Good Times Factory!
At MAG we have a firm belief that the key to producing great games is teamwork and trust. We trust everyone in the company with the freedom to decide what team they want to work with and how they can most effectively contribute.
MAG Interactive is looking for a Business Intelligence/Analyst lead to our already sterling team in Stockholm. The prospective candidate is an analytical mindset with passion for data, structured and attentive to details. The role encompasses leading the existing team and performing hands-on day-to-day BI tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Plan and manage the BI team.
- Select and optimize BI solutions and tools.
- Enhance the role of BI services and products.
- Setup BI goals and strategy in line with the business overall goals and strategy.
- Communicate insights and recommendations.
- Support the data driven work and development of business such as strategic planning, forecasting, detecting market trends, identifying and evaluating business opportunities.
- Support the existing BI team daily activities by performing hands-on tasks.
- Promote and communicate BI information and findings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years recent experience working with business intelligence and data warehousing, modeling & governance.
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant experience in team leading.
- Business modeling.
- High proficiency in SQL with minimum 5 years hands-on experience.
- Experience working with big data technologies (e.g Google Cloud Services).
- Structured, self-motivated and motivational personality.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
A plus if you also have:
- Experience from gaming and/or mobile gaming industry.
- BI reporting tools (e.g.Tableau).
- A degree in economics, statistics or relevant discipline.
- Programming or scripting language (e.g python).
- Statistical software (e.g R).
- Experience in F2P monetization model and monetization best practices.
- Experience in advanced analytics.
What we offer:
- We have great benefits
- Generous bonus program for all
- Friday breakfasts
- Monthly after works
- Private healthcare insurance
- Favorable pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
Please submit your application in English
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 200 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play 2015 and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!