About MAG (in brief!)
At MAG Interactive we make mobile games that feel good. As a part of this fun and dynamic industry, it’s our mission to spread joy to players around the world. With over 350 million downloads globally, we credit our success to our awesome colleagues and we hope you'll join the team!
The role - IT Support
You will be the central point of contact for IT support to all employees and you will own the IT support processes. The role offers a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused individual to further build their knowledge and experience in the field of IT support. At MAG Interactive you will work in a collaborative and dynamic environment, together with a passionate team, where we do great work and have fun at the same time.
The role will require you to spend a lot of time onsite at our office in central Stockholm, but there will also be the opportunity to work remotely on certain days.
You will work within the Server team here at MAG, but you will also have close working relationships with the People & Culture team. You will be the sole IT support for MAG employees and you will report to our CTO.
- Create an excellent IT-support experience for all our employees
- Provide user administration and technical support
- Maintain IT inventory and third-party licenses list
- Manage and upgrade printers, meeting room technology, and other IT-related equipment in the office
- Collaborate closely with other teams to make sure there is alignment within the IT Support area
- Support the process of onboarding and offboarding employees from the IT perspective (e.g. order new hardware, set-up laptops, reset older laptops etc)
- Participate in some IT support improvement initiatives
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar role, supporting macOS, iOS and Android devices, and Google workspace
- Experience in maintaining an office network
- Experience with; purchasing, inventory, and asset management
- Service-minded and excellent people skills
- A team player - you actively collaborate with teams to find solutions to problems
- A curious person with a growth mindset - you may not have the answer, but you know how to find it
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- A love for keeping up with new technology
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Any type of programming experience
- An understanding of Swedish
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company bonus
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and private health insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Gym allowance
- Generous learning and development budget
- Monthly After works
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company wide carbon off-setting and CSR initiatives
- Free Swedish lessons (if you wish to learn a new language!)
At MAG, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated and empowered to bring their true selves to work!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent bias and discrimination against people regardless of; gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect.
We are MAG Interactive – a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s games have been downloaded more than 350 million times. We create a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Our games have been selected Best of Google Play, Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries.
MAG Interactive was founded in Stockholm in 2010.