About MAG (in brief!)
At MAG Interactive we make mobile games that feel good. As a part of this fun and dynamic industry, it’s our mission to spread joy to players around the world. With over 350 million downloads globally, we credit our success to our awesome colleagues and we hope you'll join the team!
The role - Unity Game Developer
This is an opportunity to work with an inspiring team of passionate gamers in one of Europe's most exciting tech hubs...Stockholm! We have an awesome office in the middle of the city and we are now looking to grow our team by bringing in an experienced Unity Developer to work on our globally successful mobile games!
We are looking for a driven, creative and high performing engineer that has a passion for making games. In addition to writing great code, you are also expected to help your team in making decisions, designing features, recruiting and working on other aspects of product development.
- Writing clean and maintainable C# code
- Utilizing Unity assets to maximize the quality of the game
- Experienced at working well in small agile teams (we have a flat structure so this is key to us)
- Good at communicating within your team as well as with; marketing, server, BI, QA etc
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative for change and problem solving
- Being a team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
- Taking part in the full development process. From feature design, gameplay and event design
- Taking part in our MAG Jams (held every 5 weeks) to inspire creativity and new game ideas
- 4+ years using Unity and C#
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Experienced in working with CI (e.g. Jenkins or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Having built and launched one or more mobile games on iOS and Android
- Passionate about games
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Native Android or IOS experience is a plus
- Experienced in architecture design decisions is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company bonus
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and private health insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Gym allowance
- Generous learning and development budget
- Monthly after works
- Enhanced parental leave
- Company wide carbon off-setting and CSR initiatives
- Free weekly Swedish lessons (if you want to learn the language)!
At MAG, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated and empowered to bring their true selves to work!
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent bias and discrimination against people regardless of; gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect.
We are MAG Interactive – a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s games have been downloaded more than 350 million times. We create a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Our games have been selected Best of Google Play, Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries.