Ads Creative Manager
Come work at the good times factory!
At MAG we have a firm belief that the key to producing great games is teamwork and trust. We trust everyone in the company with the freedom to decide what team they want to work with and how they can most effectively contribute.
In turn, each team owns its respective game and decides on how best to proceed in development. This way, everyone at MAG feels valued and has the opportunity to work on the projects that they love within a positive environment.
In order to drive innovation within the company, we have monthly hackathons during which everyone in the company comes together to learn new things, work on side projects, develop game concepts, and/or build prototypes for new games. We believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, and this is how we nicknamed ourselves The Good Times Factory. Making great games should be fun, and we encourage that!
We are looking for a driven, creative and innovative Ad Creatives Manager who has a passion for games and a strong ability to lead others. You’ll drive the creation and development of global ad campaigns as well as find new trends and opportunities in the industry. You will also perform digital ad audits, manage and produce digital design work, including digital ad sizing and versioning to ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points. The role also requires interpretation of data and analytics.
To be considered we believe you must have/be:
- A strong track record in creative content and campaign creation
- Minimum of 2-3 years industry experience in advertising and/or gaming
- An eye for new trends/opportunities and an ability to ensure implementation of best practice
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products like Photoshop/After Effects
- Deep knowledge with graphic and motion design processes
- Strong leadership skills leading a team of creative talent
- Experience with third parties negotiation and relationship building
- English and swedish speaking
- Very organized and detail-oriented
We will also find it good if you have:
- Interest for the mobile gaming sector and industry developments around new ad formats and initiatives
- Experience with implementing automation
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more.
And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 250 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play 2015 and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!