Ads Creative Manager
Come work at the good times factory!
MAG Interactive is a leading mobile gaming company built on creativity and passion. We create good times together for all our players through fun high-quality games. We have created some of the world’s most popular casual games which have reached #1 spots on app stores and been downloaded more than 250 million times. We are all part of creating an environment of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do. This working culture is key to being able to continuously create top-notch games. We believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, and this is why we see ourselves as - The Good Times Factory.
We are looking for a driven, creative and innovative Ad Creatives Artist. You have a passion for games and the ability to turn ideas from storyboard to a full fledged ad. You will work closely with our game teams and our user acquisition team to identify their objectives and create ads accordingly. You are self-driven and able to make work for yourself, and flexible enough to switch between different projects with ease. You are a fast learner, especially able to take feedback and turn it into changes. You are willing to keep an eye out for the rest of the industry, learn from other companies and current trends, and bring these learnings to MAG.
- come up with fresh ideas for video ads
- work and switch between projects quickly (prioritise different requests based on product needs)
- work in a team (might not be based in the same city as you)
- communicate well with your peers (understand what the teams want when they request ads)
- pursue new ideas/formats, even if it means outsourcing them, and communicate with third parties to make your ideas come to life
- a graphics and motion designer with experience in Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on After Effects
- experienced in taking an idea from start to finish
- great with colour and typography
- familiar with user experience
- familiar with marketing knowledge
- eager to learn (e.g. terminology/jargon)
- a critical thinker, always improving on methods and finding out how to make your workflow more efficient
We would love you even more if you…
- spoke Swedish
- have previous game industry experience
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
At MAG, we love diversity. We encourage all sorts of people to apply!
We are MAG Interactive – a mobile gaming company built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more.
And Players agree! Our games have been downloaded more than 250 million times, and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever made.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Wordbrain was selected Best of Google Play 2015 and Ruzzle and Ruzzle Adventure were both selected Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1 word game spot in over 100 countries!